B.S. in culinary management graduates develop the skills to manage:
- large hotel and restaurant kitchens.
- catering operations.
- food-preparation businesses.
The degree prepares you to pursue a career as an executive chef, a food service
sales executive and much more.
Our Graduates Go Places
SNHU students and graduates have worked for a number of great companies, including:
- Ambrosia on Huntington, Boston
- Aletia, New York City
- Aqua, Las Vegas
- Bedford Village Inn, Bedford, N.H.
- Chef Geoff’s, Washington D.C.
- Disney World, Orlando, Fla.
- Edgartown Yacht Club, Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.
- The French Laundry, Napa Valley, Calif.
- Grill 23, Boston
- Jardiniere, San Francisco
- The LandMark, Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Ritz-Carlton Hotels