The College Unbound@SNHU admission process is based on an e-portfolio submission, assessment of high school work, recommendations and interviews (individual and group).
Unlike other academic programs at SNHU, acceptance into College Unbound is not granted on a rolling basis and follows a specific timeline:
Due Feb. 1
- Federal Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
- We encourage applicants to submit their FAFSA as soon after Jan. 1 as possible.
- High school transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- One from a high school advisor, guidance counselor or teacher
- One from a mentor or supervisor
Selected applicants will be contacted to participate in an interview. Applicant interviews will be conducted in February in person or via telephone or Skype.
Approximately 25 to 30 applicants will be invited to participate in a group interview and other exercises on campus. Applicants will be notified around Feb. 20.
The Candidate Weekend will begin March 15.
Following candidate weekend, applicants will be notified about acceptance into College Unbound@SNHU by March 31.