- Knowledge about the company and available positions.
- Information (qualifications, responsibilities, etc.) on available positions is presented.
- Employer representative is friendly and enthusiastic when speaking with the student.
- Knowledge about the hiring process (i.e. interviews, timeline).
- Job and internship positions are described clearly in handouts.
- Response after the career fair if a student gives you a resume.
The Career development Center (CDC) hosts the SNHU Career Expo during the fall semester and an Internship Fair each spring for our students and alumni. During the expo, your company will have the opportunity to connect with interested candidates from all of our programs. If you have any questions regarding upcoming events or ways to get involved with our career program, please contact Career Development Center at email@example.com or call 603-645-9793 and a member of our team would be happy to assist you.