- Knowledge about the company and available positions.
- Information (qualifications, responsibilities, etc.) on available positions is presented.
- Employer representative is friendly and enthusiastic when speaking with the student.
- Knowledge about the hiring process (i.e. interviews, timeline).
- Job and internship positions are described clearly in handouts.
- Response after the career fair if a student gives you a resume.
Each semester (fall - November and spring - March), the Career Development Center (CDC) hosts the SNHU Career & Internship Expo for our students and alumni. During the expo, your company will have the opportunity to interview and connect with interested candidates. Students and alumni who attend the SNHU Career & Internship Expo are eager to begin their careers. Stay in contact with our office in order to be informed about our future SNHU Career & Internship Expos.
By keeping your SNHU Recruit profile up-to-date, you will be notified of our employer-related events. Students who use SNHU Recruit actively search this database for employment and internship listings, and will submit their resume to you via your listing. If you are looking to have SNHU students and/or alumni as employees or interns and are NOT registered in SNHU Recruit, please create your free account now by following our SNHU Recruit instructions. Should you have further questions, please contact Patricia Gamelin at email@example.com.
View pictures of our past Career & Internship Expos!