The SNHU Career Development Center (CDC) is eager to build a relationship with your organization also. Whether you are looking for assistance in your recruiting efforts or would like to aid students in developing their careers, the CDC is here to help you and your organization. Please explore our list of upcoming CDC events and career fairs to see what we are currently offering. With internships, on-campus recruiting and various workshops, the CDC, your company and the SNHU community can start building a stronger relationship today.
The students and alumni of SNHU are active in utilizing the CDC’s services, which can act as a great advantage for your company. The CDC uses an online database, SNHU Recruit, which allows employers to post company information, internships and employment opportunities. The CDC utilizes this system to help students research employers and obtain internships and employment.
If you are a new user to SNHU Recruit, you will be asked to fill out a brief company profile. Once your information has been received, a CDC member will generate an email to you that grants you access. Please remember there is no cost to you to link with us. By keeping your profile and job listings updated in SNHU Recruit, you will receive periodic notices about our employer-related events.
Optimizing your job/internship postings on SNHU Recruit
- Add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list to receive updates regarding your postings.
- Complete your company profile so applicants can learn more about your company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Fill out your posting completely to better inform applicants about responsibilities, requirements, qualifications, etc. The more details and key words you use, the more likely the right candidates will apply to the position.
- Allow referrals to be sent to you by faculty and staff. (They know the students best, and may be able to send a highly qualified applicant your way.)
- Offer some form of compensation (i.e. salary, stipend, travel expenses).
- Refresh your postings if you are not receiving the quality or quantity of applicants you expected. (Your posting will now appear as the most recent posting when students/alumni conduct their searches.