Conway and Lincoln Halls were built in 2004. Most units contain 4 single bedrooms, a kitchen with stove, refrigerator and microwave, a bath, and a dining/living room area. Each bedroom has separate telephone and computer connection. These fully furnished apartments are located near the SNHU baseball fields.
- Four bedroom units – (22 units in Conway Hall and 28 units in Lincoln Hall) – furnished with 1 bed, 1 closet, 1 desk and 1 desk chair each; three bedroom unit - 1 unit - furnished with 1 bed, 1 closet, 1 desk and 1 desk chair each.
- One bathroom
- Full kitchen – furnished and applianced – no dishes, flatware or pots and pans supplied
- Living room – fully furnished – couch, chairs, end tables, lamps
- Laundry facilities located on first floor
- All units are equipped with cable, a telephone line in each bedroom and a computer connection in each bedroom
- Students receive mail in the Student Center
|Dormitory - single||