Prospective students will have the opportunity to visit the campus and learn more about our national award-winning SNHU Advantage program. Advantage is a "two-year program in a four-year university" offering the opportunity to earn up to 36 credits a year with tuition that is 66% less than most colleges and universities. Classes are small and the schedule offers maximum convenience for students who work.
Join us for one of our Open House programs on:
- Monday, November 4th from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 7th from 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, February 1st from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Monday, April 7th from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
We invite you to:
- Tour our facilities.
- Meet an advisor.
- Ask questions about the financial aid process and FAFSA application from our knowledgeable One Stop / financial aid counselors.
- Learn about our wide range of academic programs and experienced faculty members.
Become a SNHU Advantage Student for a Day during the February and April school vacation weeks. Our Student for a Day events provide the perfect opportunity to experience all that our Advantage program has to offer. Potential students can learn about campus life in Salem, observe a class, meet with our faculty and advisors and hear more about the program directly from our current students.
For more information and to register for an upcoming Open House or Student for a Day event, please email: email@example.com or call the Salem Center at 603.893.9600.