Admission will be based on a yearly cohort size of 10 to 15 candidates. All candidates will hold a minimum master‘s degree, and some may hold advanced degrees.
Application: The application process will include the following:
- The completed application form found here;
- International applicants, complete additional form found here;
- February 15 deadline;
- A 3-5 page written statement of purpose;
- An interview;
- Two letters of recommendation - form found here;
- Curriculum Vita/Resume;
- Official academic transcripts demonstrating evidence of undergraduate and graduate degree attainment;
The application review team will consist of full-time faculty members and the program director. The review team will evaluate each application, looking for evidence of professional and academic success and for the candidate’s potential contributions to the cohort and the program as a whole. The review team will seek individuals with demonstrated abilities to think critically, work effectively in groups, conduct research, and engage thoughtfully in discussions, seminars, and activities surrounding the transformational issues explored in class and on-line.