Southern New Hampshire University has partnered with local high schools to provide an additional articulation scholarship of $3,000 to qualified applicants who apply to SNHU by Feb. 1.
- SNHU will waive the $40 application fee for all students who
apply prior to Feb. 1. Applying using the Common Application?
Select the "Fee Waiver" option to avoid paying the fee!
- Qualified applicants may be eligible to receive academic grants and scholarships of up to $20,000 per year. Academic grants and scholarships will be awarded based on a student’s cumulative GPA at the time of application and are available to both resident and commuter students.
- Acceptance to SNHU is nonbinding and we are here to walk you through the entire admission and decision-making process over the coming months.
- Students can apply for additional need-based financial aid by completing the FAFSA form (fafsa.gov) before the priority deadline of March 15 .
- Transfer credit will be awarded to students who complete running start, dual enrollment, International Baccalaureate courses or who take the AP Exam Subject Tests.
Apply online by submitting the Common Application (commonapp.org or at snhu.edu/admission)
- College essay
- One letter of recommendation (from guidance counselor or teacher)
- High school transcript with senior grades
- SAT or ACT scores (optional)
Your admission and grant/scholarship decision will be made within 30 days of SNHU receiving your completed application.
We also encourage you to come see all that SNHU has to offer! Attend an open house, schedule a tour, talk with an admission counselor or sit in on a class. Check out our Campus Visit page to learn more about our upcoming events.
Participating High Schools
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: Office of Undergraduate Admission
Southern New Hampshire University
2500 North River Road
Manchester, NH 03106
Phone: 603.645.9611 Fax: 603.645.9693