We offer Italian cuisine for lunch in the fall semester:Italian Lunch Menu:
Come in and try our new Antipasto Buffet! A quick way to get a traditional Italian lunch.
- Ribollita - Traditional Tuscan Soup
- Antipasto a Buffet - A selection of traditional antipasti
- Fennel & Orange
- Warm Lentils over Spinach
- Venetian Rubino - Braised pork, radicchio, fennel & apple slaw with Montasio cheese
- Pollo Panini - Olive oil poached chicken with arugula and pear-prosecco chutney
- Capellini alla Norma (vegan) - Angel hair pasta with an eggplant-tomato ragu
- Gnocchi all Bolognese - Potato pasta dumplings in a hearty meat sauce
- Cheese Ravioli with Umbrian Pesto (vegan) - Fresh pasta filled with a house made ricotta filling tossed in pesto of spinach, basil, arugula, assorted nuts and parmesan cheese
- Traditional Margarita (vegan) - Buffalo mozzarella, tomato and basil
- Pizza De Giorno - Daily offering
- Snapper Piccata - Fillet of snapper dipped in egg and sautéed with capers, lemon, white wine, and artichoke hearts. Served with roasted vegetables.
- Autunno (vegan) - roasted autumn vegetables served over herbed polenta
- Veal Marsala - Scallopini of veal sautéed with Marsala wine with hand cut pappardelle pasta
- Wild Boar Ragu - Braised wild boar served with herbed-zucchini risotto
- Harlequin - Panna cotta layered with red wine chocolate pudding
- Chocolate Tarta - Chocolate tart with Espresso Zabaglione
- Ciambellone con Ricotta - Rustic brown sugar cake accompanied by house-made ricotta and jam and a piece of honeycomb
- Lorenzo Banana Split (inspired by our Italian trip host - Lorenzo Polegri) - Fresh strawberry donut with mascarpone semi-freddo, caramelized banana and cocoa-balsamic drizzle
- 1 Selection - $5
- 2 Selections - $8
- 3 Selections - $10
- 4 Selections - $14
- The 15% fee added to your bill is a donation to the Culinary Scholarship Fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash, as it cannot be added to credit card payments. Thank you for dining with us.
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.