The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Soups, Appetizers & Salads
- Fresh Garlic Soup
Vegan soup of fresh garlic, tomato & vegetable broth
- Cioppino with Calamari
Traditional San Francisco Seafood Stew topped with fried calamari
- Grilled Caesar Salad
- Baby Greens topped with Warm Goat Cheese
- Fried Artichokes & Fennel Green Goddess Dipping Sauce
- “KFC” Chicken Wings
- Shrimp Mon Rev
Shrimp sautéed with artichoke hearts and fresh tomatoes in a white wine & Demi-Glace pan sauce
- Orange & Chipotle Rubbed Flank Steak
Spicy Orange Vinaigrette
- Angel Hair Pasta with Avocado Pesto
- California Grilled Flat Bread
Grilled Flat bread topped with Fried Artichokes, Jack Cheese and Fresh diced Tomatoes Topped with Salad Greens
- Crab & White Bean Quesadilla
Jack Cheese & Roasted Anaheim Chilies Trio of Salsas
- Duck with Port Wine Sauce
California Steamed Vegetables
- Goat Cheese Tart with Date-Apricot Compote
- Mexican Chocolate Krinkles
- Orange-Almond Olive Oil Cake
- Triple Chocolate Threat
- 1 Selection $5
- 2 Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.