The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Appetizers, Soup & Salad
- Chilled Tropical Fruit Soup
- Coconut-Ginger-Carrot Soup
- Crispy Duck Spring Rolls
- Hoisin Glazed Ribs
- Baby Greens with Ginger-Wasabi Vinaigrette
- Daikon Cake over salad Greens with Tropical Vinaigrette
- Macadamia Encrusted Mahi-Mahi with Tropical Salsa
- Korean Grilled Beef on Chili-Lime Cellophane Noodles
- Pork Adobo
- Asian Influenced Snapper Steamed En Papillote
- Balinese Chicken with Coconut Rice and Namasu
- Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza
flatbread with Chinese sausage, pineapple cilantro-macadamia nut Pesto and mozzarella cheese with salad greens
- Macadamia Nut-White Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Sauce
- Passion Fruit Crème Brulée
- Warm Pineapple Upside-Down Tart with Coconut Sauce
- Asian Pear-Macadamia Nut Wontons
with Thai green curry-white chocolate dipping sauce
- 1 Selection $5
- 2 Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.