The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Soups, Appetizers and Salads
- Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Salad of Warm Lentils,
Baby Spinach and Frisee
julienne of red and yellow pepper, basil and parsley lemon vinaigrette
- Red lentil Soup
Robust lentil soup with Walla-Walla onion marmalade
- Roasted Pear & Hazelnut Salad
Rice wine vinaigrette, Oregon Blue, toasted hazelnuts
- Steamed Mussels
Gala apples and dark microbrew beer grilled baguette
- Oven Roasted Halibut
Warm apple-dried cherry compote, roasted vegetables pinot noir butter sauce
- Roasted Top Round of Lamb
Savory bread pudding, Brussels sprouts fresh thyme merlot sauce
- Sautéed Medallions of Venison
Butternut risotto, sweet onion rings pinot noir sauce
- Blackberry BBQ Chicken
Butternut risotto and wilted watercress
- Pan Seared Gingered Duck
- Bow-Tie Pasta with Wild Mushrooms, Asparagus & Pear Tomatoes
- Pacific Northwest Grilled Flatbread
with caramelized onions & wild mushrooms, herbed goat cheese & crab
- Cold Blackberry Yogurt Soup
With pear sorbet
- Merlot Poached Pears
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
coffee crème anglaise
- Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Buttercream
- 1 Selection $5
- 2Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.