The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
- Pioneer Buffalo Stew
- Wisconsin Beer & Cheese
Appetizers & Salads
- Beet & Apple Salad
with horseradish vinaigrette
- Lettuce, Watercress & Escarole Salad
Sun-dried tomatoes & goat cheese
- Corn & Wild Rice Cakes
Roasted tomato sauce
- Kansas City BBQ Ribs
With sweet and sour slaw
- Minnesota Meatloaf Sandwich
with sweet & sour slaw and German potato salad
- Medallions of Pork with Blueberry sauce
Maytag laced mashed potatoes & celeriac and Brussels sprouts with mushrooms
- Macaroni & Cheese Topped with Wilted Spinach
Brussles sprouts, mushrooms & beer-batter onion rings
- Planked Trout with Herb Roasted Potatoes
beer & cider braised red cabbage
- Pan Seared Duck Breast, Tart Cherry Glaze
walnut wild rice,green beans & tomatoes
- Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza
- Cream Cheese Bavarian & Tart Cherry Parfaits
- Brownie Pudding Cake
- Hazelnut Tartlets
- Apple-Cherry Cobbler
- 2Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.