The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Appetizers, Soups & Salads
- Crab Quesadilla
Green chili chutney
- Starburst Baby Spinach Salad
Poppy seed vinaigrette
- Spicy Pork Empanadas
with jicama salad
- Bean & Goat Cheese Torta
- LBJ Pedernales River Chili
- Roasted Poblano & Potato Soup
- Chilie Relleno
Cheese quesadilla and Colorado bean salad
- Pepito Crusted Trout
Squash salsa, fingerling potatoes
- Mole de Pollo con Arroz
Mexicana rice y Calabacitas con maize
- Rack of Lamb with Goat Cheese
& Tequila Demi-Glace Smoked acorn squash & broccoli w/ candied pecans
- Grilled Chicken with Cilantro Peanut Pesto
Annatto rice and cheese enchilada
- Southwest Grilled Flatbread & Salad
with squash salsa, chevre & queso fresco
- Chocolate Pine Nut Cornmeal Cake
- Kahlua whipped cream
- Apple and Jack Cheese Tart
- Blueberry-Rhubarb Deep-dish Pie
- 1 Selection $5
- 2Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.