The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
- Conch Chowder
Refreshing briny broth based soup
- Black Bean Soup
Hearty bean soup with chorizo Appetizers
- Conch Fritters
Deep fried sea conch in a lively batter
- Warm White Bean Salad
Warm white beans over chilled mesclun
- Heart of Palm Salad
Heart of palm with citrus in a sweet herb mayo with honey and walnuts
- Chicken Paletas
Fried chicken “lollipops” with a mango –mustard dipping sauce
- Pickapepper Chicken
Breast of chicken with a tangy tropical sauce and plantains with rice & peas and spicy carrots
- Gilled Spicy Rum & Brown Sugar Cured Shrimp
Grilled cured shrimp with fresh avocado-horseradish salsa over coconut rice & peas
- Roasted Pork Loin
Cuban style roasted pork loin yucca con mojo and creamy corn custard queso blanco and queso fresco
- Cubano Sandwich
Traditional sandwich of roast pork, ham, cheese with tostones & pink cole slaw
- Florribbean Red Snapper, Black Bean, Jicama & Corn Relish
Grilled citrus marinated red snapper fillet tropical fruit salsa
- Florribbean Flatbread
Grilled flatbread with corn, sweet potato, queso blanco and queso fresco
- Stuffed Chayote
Chayote squash filled with vegetables & manchego cheese served with spicy orange carrots and rice & peas
- Key Lime Tartlet
- Sicky Coconut Pudding
- Dark Angel Food Cake
Spiced chocolate Angel food cake with white chocolate drizzle
- Spiced Chocolate Banana Pudding
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.