The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Soups, Appetizers & Salads
Chicken soup with apples and curry
- Hoppin’ John Salad
On buttermilk dressed Bibb
- Watermelon Salad
Juicy watermelon tossed with watercress,
toasted sesame seeds & citrus vinaigrette
- Vidalia Onion Tart
With roasted tomato sauce
- Carolina Pulled Pork Barbeque
With a Southern Sweet-potato biscuit
and cole slaw
- Southern Fried Chicken
Creamy gravy and Southern Succotash
- Pecan Crusted Catfish
Slaw, Slow Cooked greens and Hush Puppies
- Shrimp Awendaw over Grits Cakes
Pan-fried Shrimp with peaches, white wine and cream
Over crispy Grits Cakes & Fried Green Tomatoes
- Smothered Pork Chops
Orange scented sweet potatoes & curried cauliflower
- Vegan Brunswick Stew
Medley of vegetables Simmered in a tomato-vegetable broth over rice
- Southern Grilled Flat-bread with Salad
Grilled flatbread with pulled pork, roasted tomato sauce,
smoked gouda and fried okra
- Lemon Chess Pie
Minted lemon-buttermilk ice cream
- Peach Cobbler
Bourbon caramel swirl Ice Cream
- Vegan Rice Pudding Brûle
- Red Velvet Cake
- 1 Selection $5
- 2Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.