The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Appetizers, Salads and Soups
- ''Old Bay'' Crab Soup Navy Bean Soup
Lump Crab, Rich Fish Fumet and Cream Rich Vegan Broth of Simmered Beans, Tomatoes, Corn and Peas, Onion, Garlic and Fresh SageCrab Puffs
- Pan Fried Soft Shell Crab Waldorf Salad
Crispy pan-fried Soft Shell Crab Granny Smith Apples, Toasted Walnuts On Crunchy Fennel Salad and Julienne Celery lightly dressed over Bibb Lettuce
- Roasted Beet, Feta & Belgian Endive Salad
Roasted Beets and Feta cheese tossed in a light vinaigrette On a bed of Belgian Endive and fresh greens
- Chicken and Dumplings
Braised with Onion, Celery and Chicken Broth Creamy Fresh Thyme Braising Sauce and Dill Dumplings
- Pastrami Reuben
Fresh Smoked Coriander and Black Pepper Pastrami Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese melted on a Fresh Onion Roll house made potato chips
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
Tender Slow cooked Beef over house made Buttered Noodles with sautéed Spinach & Swiss Chard
- Baked Acorn Squash with New York Cheddar “Fondue”
Acorn Squash baked with toasted bread and cheese served with maple wilted frisée
- Scallopini of Veal Oscar Napoleons
Sautéed Veal, Asparagus, Crabmeat and Sauce Béarnaise
Layered over potato latkes & crème frâiche
- Grilled Flat Bread NYC and Salad
Grilled Flat bread topped with goat-cream cheese mixture, lox, Sliced Tomato, Red Onion & Capers
- Chocolate Crème Brûlé
- Applesauce Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Shoofly Pie
- 1 Selection $5
- 2 Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.