The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
- Vermont Cheddar Soup
Apple infused cheddar soup served with a toasted cheddar-rye biscuit topped with melted apple laced cheddar cheese
- Apple Cranberry Mesclun Salad
Fresh baby lettuces tossed with a cider vinaigrette dressed with fresh apple and dried cranberries
- Clams Casino
Oven Roasted clams with bacon bread crumb filling
- Corn Soufflé
With smoked tomato & white bean chutney
- Oyster Stew
New England favorite
- Yankee Pot Roast
Slow cooked, beer braised, beef over fennel mashed potatoes with Harvard Beets
- Red Flannel Hash
House Cured Corned Beef with Potatoes and Beets, served with cole slaw
- Symphony of Cod
Traditional Finnan Haddie and pan seared New Bedford style Cod and a Cod Fish Cake & cole slaw
- New England Vegetable Pot Pie
Cheddar crusted vegetable stew served with a side of Harvard Beets
- Grilled New England Flatbread Flatbread “Pizza” with roasted corn &
potato, caramelized onion, smoked tomato & Cheddar with salad
- Roasted Turkey Roulade
With Yukon Gold & fennel smashed potatoes & succotash
- Indian Pudding Soufflé
A New England Favorite
Sage Roasted Pears and Maple Hard Sauce
- October Tart
A blend of fruits and nuts
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.