The 15% fee added to your bill supports the culinary scholarship fund. You are welcome to leave a tip for the students in cash. Unfortunately you cannot add a tip to credit card payments.
We look forward to dining with you.
Soups, Appetizers, and Salads
- Zuppa di Accia
- Ricotta Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
- Fried Stuffed Olives & Mushrooms
- Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Stuffed Arancini
- Spinach Salad w/ Walnuts, Fontina & Ricotta Salata
- Greens w/Orange Vinaigrette, Toasted Almonds, Sultana & Cheese Stuffed Figs
- Veal Torta
Entrees, Pasta, and Pannini
- Beef Braciole
- Spinach Salad with Warm Eggplant-Zucchini Pomodoro
- Orciette with Broccoli Rabe, Sultana & Pinenuts
- Braised Lamb with Fennel
- Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Trout
- Vegetarian Calzone
- Stuffed Cuttlefish
- Tiramisu Cannoli Tower
- Peach & Mascarpone Tart
- Baba au Rhum
- Limoncello Bread-Pudding
- Chocolate Explosion
Chocolate Donut w/Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Selection $5
- 2 Selections $8
- 3 Selections $10
- 4 Selections $14
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.