As a student in F-1 or J-1 status, you must meet certain requirements in order to comply with U.S. immigration regulations:
- Always enroll full time.
- Never work off-campus without permission from International Student Services (ISS).
- Keep passport valid.
- Notify ISS of your current U.S. address.
- Have the ISS endorse your I-20 or DS-2019 before you travel.
- Seek a program extension if you are unable to complete your program
by the end date on your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Make normal progress toward degree completion.
- Maintain adequate health insurance coverage