Room Changes

The Office of Residence Life provides students with an opportunity for room changes throughout the year. It should be understood that some requests might not be completed. Generally, freshmen and sophomores are assigned to residential halls, while juniors and seniors are placed in the apartments and Townhouses. Residential costs will vary by location.

To initiate a room change request, please log-in to MyHousing via SNHU Residence Life and click on "MyHousing Director" in the left side panel.


To create an equitable room change process, the university has established the following procedures:

  • Requests must be submitted via MyHousing "room change request form". It is located under the menu item "Room Selection'. Select "Room Change Request". Completed requests are emailed to the Residence Director in charge of the student's residence area. The RD will contact the student to discuss potential locations. If an open location is found, then the RD and the student will reach out to that particular residential area to discuss moving plans.

Dining plans

Students in residential areas will be registered for the gold meal plan. View other meal plans, prices and options. Any questions regarding the meal plan should be directed to Dining Services in the Student Center Cafeteria, telephone 603.645.9607.