Step 1: Tuition Assistance Information
- Contact the Education Office at your base for information about using Tuition Assistance (TA).
- Submit your Tuition Assistance Request Form to the Education Office at your base, not to SNHU Online.
Step 2: Application and Transcripts
- Complete the SNHU Application.
- Mail official transcripts (high school, GED and military JST) to:
33 South Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101-2626
Step 3: Registration and Tuition Assistance
- Send an email to SNHU Online to request registration. Make sure to include your name, social security number and the title and section for each course you would like to take and indicate that you will be using Tuition Assistance.
- SNHU Online must have your Tuition Assistance Form before you can be registered for any course. Email authorized TA Forms or fax to 603.645.9706.
- You can also mail your TA Forms to the following address, but this method could delay your registration:
Military Financial Services / OneStop
2500 North River Road
Manchester, NH 03101
If you plan to use the Montgomery GI Bill, you must pay full of the tuition when you register (unless the military sends us the funding directly). You can pay tuition by credit card (American Express, Visa, or Mastercard), check, or money order payable to Southern New Hampshire University. Visit the net price calculator for an estimate on your tuition and possible financial aid.
Step 4: Ordering Textbooks
- Order your textbooks one month before the start of each term. You also can call the SNHU Bookstore at 603.645.9618 to order your books.
- If you haven't received your book(s) three days after you submitted your order online, check the status with the SNHU Bookstore.
- SNHU strongly recommends that you order your books from the SNHU Bookstore. If you purchase your books from other sources, you are responsible for making sure you order the correct edition(s) and that the book(s) arrive in time for the course start dates.
- If you have financial aid, you will receive an email with a voucher number that you can use to pay for your books.