Our primary parking lot is located next to the main entrance on North River Road; check the campus map for details.
Getting Here by Plane
If you’re flying, you have two convenient options. Manchester has a domestic airport, which is served by several airlines. Check with your travel agents to see if you can fly direct into Manchester. Manchester Airport (Airport Code: MHT) There is no airport pickup service. However, if flight information is provided in time, we may make arrangements without guarantee. The second option is Logan Airport.
- Manchester Airport is just 15 minutes from campus. From the airport, you get to campus by taking 293N to 93N and following the directions from Boston below.
- A taxi ride to the main campus is approximately $20. Ask the cab driver to take you to SNHU's International Center (645.9629). On-demand taxi service is available at the Commercial Ground Transportation curb outside the Passenger Terminal.
- Boston’s Logan Airport is an hour away. From there, you can rent a car and follow driving directions below from Boston. Ground transportation is available to Manchester and will take between 1 to 1 1/2 hours. There are also pickup locations at Logan Airport for Concord Trailways bus service.
Getting Here by Bus
SNHU is approximately four miles from the Manchester bus terminal, where both Concord Trailways and Vermont Transit (1.800.552.8737) buses arrive. From there, you can get to campus by traveling north on Canal St., After several lights, continue straight and Canal St. will merge into North River Rd. Continue down hill after Stop sign and entrance to the main campus will appear on the left after crossing over highway overpass.
- Concord Trailways offers daily service running approximately hourly from Logan Airport to Manchester. One-way service is approximately $15.
- Vermont Transit Bus runs just once per day to Manchester and cost is approximately $14. Daily service is also available from South Station (not Logan Airport) to Manchester at approximately three-hour intervals. Cost is $7. You get to South Station by taxi or MTA (rapid transit system).
- Taxi and Limousine Services are available from both Boston and Manchester.
From Boston (1 hour) From I-93 take exit 9N onto US3/RT 28 heading north. At the first intersection, go left onto West Alice Drive, which becomes Donati Drive at the sharp curve. Follow Donati to the end, and then go right onto Bicentennial Drive. Follow Bicentennial to the stop sign, and then take a right onto North River Road. The university is 1/4 mile down the road on the left.
From Hartford, Connecticut (2.5 hours) Take I-84E to I-90E to I-495N to I-93N. In New Hampshire, take exit 9N. Proceed as above.
From Worcester, Massachusetts (1.25 hours)
Take I-290 to I-495N to I-93N. Proceed as above.
From New Jersey (5-6 hours) Take the George Washington Bridge in New York City take I-95N to I-91N to I-84E in Hartford, CT to I-90E to I-495N to I-93N. In New Hampshire, take exit 9N. Proceed as above.
From New York City (4-4.5 hours) Take I-95N in New York, and then follow the same directions as from New Jersey.
From Bangor, Maine (5 hours) Take I-95S (Maine Turnpike) to Portsmouth, New Hampshire, to Route 101W to I-93N to exit 9N. Proceed as above.
Directions from the South (Everett Turnpike/Route 3) Take U.S. Route 3 to I-293 North to exit 6. Cross the Amoskeag Bridge, then turn left onto Elm Street. Follow Elm for 1 mile, then turn left onto Bennington Road. Go 1 block, then right onto North River Road. The university is 1.5 miles down the road on the left.
From the North (I-93) Take I-93S to exit 9N. Drive North on U.S. Route 3/Route 28, as above.