"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity,” wrote John F. Kennedy.
At SNHU, it’s easy to build a strong foundation for your creative intellect through physical fitness. Here’s some of what you’ll find here:
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities. Our new 5,500-square-foot Fitness Center boasts the latest in cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and a 10-foot climbing wall.
- NCAA Division II sports teams. The SNHU Penmen compete in nearly 20 varsity sports. Program highlights include frequent NCAA tournaments and several recent academic achievement awards.
- Intramural. If you’d like to play sports on a less formal level, check out our Intramural program. We offer flag football, basketball, indoor soccer, racquetball, softball, tennis, and volleyball.
- Club Sports. Here’s another low-pressure way to get on the field. Our clubs are devoted to crew, field hockey, golf, and More...
- Recreational activities. Take a class, or just have some fun: We offer aerobic exercise, cross-country skiing, kickboxing, swimming, tennis, weight training, wall climbing, yoga, and Pilates.