If you're serving in the military, we know that you have the drive to succeed. Take the next step in your career and get an online degree that will command attention.
Southern New Hampshire University has been a leader in online education since 1996 and now offers more than 200 accredited undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs totally online. We also make transferring credits easy.
As a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC, SOCNAV, and SOCCOAST) and the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership, SNHU is committed to serving military personnel and their families. You can take courses online anywhere you are stationed or on location at one of our campuses. You (and/or your spouse) can earn your degree no matter how often you relocate.
SNHU participates in GoArmyEd, eArmyU and AU-ABC. We're proud to rank in the top 15 percent of military friendly institutions (G.I. Jobs).
The advantages of SNHU Online are:
- More than 200 accredited undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs
- Convenient and flexible
- Maximum transfer of credits and military training
- Preliminary and official transfer credit evaluation
- Six undergraduate terms of 9 weeks
- Five graduate terms of 10 weeks
- Cost effective - no undergraduate application fee. Military tuition assistance and veteran's educational assistance are available.
- No on-campus residency requirement
- Support team dedicated to working solely with military population
- Online services including admission help, tech support, course registration, library resources and tutoring.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Excelsior (formerly Regents College Proficiency Examinations)
- Defense Activities for Non-Traditional Educational Support (DANTES)
- Portfolio credit
- ACE-certified workshops and seminars
- Military credits
- Credits from other accredited