Each year, the University Honors Program enrolls a limited number of students. Successful applicants generally have a B+ average or better in a solid college-preparatory or honors curriculum.
To apply for admission to the 3Year Honors Program, please select 3Year Honors Program in Business Administration on the application. An activity resume is strongly encouraged to support your extra-curricular involvement and any leadership experience you may have.
In addition to the traditional University Honors Program application requirements, an interview is required for all 3Year applicants. During your interview, please be prepared to talk about your leadership style, work ethic and passion for business. Any questions that you may have about the program can be addressed during the interview.
- A unique educational experience – the only one of its kind!
- No night, weekend or summer courses
- Save 25% on tuition (Plus annual $2000 Scholarship)
- An interdisciplinary approach to learning that merges technology, business and the liberal arts
- A national model for competency-based learning – the wave of the future
- Small class sizes
- Personal attention from professors
- Transcripts are “traditional” – students earn 120 credits
- Time to have fun and enjoy the total college experience
- Graduate with a transferable skill set
- Opportunity to network with our family of strategic partners
- Ability to dedicate a fourth year of study towards a master’s degree
- Access to the University Honors Lounge
In order to complete your application for the 3Year Honors Program in Business Administration, please complete the following admission requirements: