The pub is open Sunday through Wednesday from 10am-10pm; and Thursday through Saturday 10am-12am. It is a great place for students to hang out in between classes and relax. Free snacks and sodas are available to all students, and our friendly staff is on hand to accommodate requests.
During most evenings, the pub presents entertainment such as:
- Live music and trivia
- Karaoke events
- Movie nights
- Game shows
If your event is for full-time SNHU students (for example you are hosting a reception for International Students), the pub is free to use and includes the following:
- 3 LED TV's connected to Direct TV
- Sirius/XM radio
- A Pool table
- Free Snacks & soda
Last Chapter Pub's ID Policy
New Hampshire law requires all bars and pubs in the state to check ID’s at the establishment. In accordance with this law, the Last Chapter Pub will be checking ID’s for those who are 21+ at both the door and the bar. In accordance with the state law, the Last Chapter Pub will only accept non-expired US Driver’s Licenses, New Hampshire Resident Cards, Military ID’s or Passports as proper forms of identification. Temporary ID’s will be accepted only if the expired ID can be produced with the temporary ID. Other forms of identification will not be accepted.
- It is against state law to serve free drinks
- A member of the club or the event coordinator should not be consuming alcohol in order to assist in incidents that may arise during the event.
- It is against state law to server contracted and non-contracted performers prior to their performance
- The Last Chapter Pub staff will not serve a performer until all their equipment is loaded out of the facility.
- Alcoholic drinks are not allowed on the stage.
- The Pub accepts cash only. Dollar denominations more than fifty will not be accepted.
- During events that offer beer and wine service, outside beverages and food will not be allowed in the pub. Students will be asked to throw away any beverages and food before entering or be asked to leave it at the table outside of the pub where they can claim it at the conclusion of the event.
- If you are visibly intoxicated upon arrival or display inappropriate behavior at the door, you will not gain admittance into the pub.
- During events, canteens must be empty upon entry.
- It is up to the discretion of the pub staff and manager to decide if you have had too much to drink and if you should no longer be served.
- Underage drinking & inappropriate behavior during events will not be tolerated and will be documented.
- All students must adhere to the SNHU policies found in the student handbook.