Any vehicle parking on campus property that has received 3 or more tickets for parking without a valid permit will be placed on a tow list and is subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
Any vehicle parked in the following areas may be towed without notice at the owner’s expense:
• Blocking the entrance to a lot
• Blocking access to a fire hydrant
• Parked in a roadway or fire lane (all roadways are considered fire lane)
• Parked on the grass or sidewalk
• Parked in an unauthorized area that prohibits the safe passage of other vehicles or prohibits the passage of emergency vehicles
. If determined to be a safety issue If snow removal is necessary:
• Any vehicle parked in an unauthorized overnight parking lot or other unauthorized area will be towed at the owner's expense.
• Any vehicle blocking or partially blocking a designated overnight parking lot or any other parking area that requires snow removal, or any vehicle parked in such a way as to prohibit snow removal, will be towed at the owner's expense.
• All disabled vehicles must be moved to an appropriate overnight parking lot or will be towed at the owner's expense.
In the Presidents space
Southern New Hampshire University is not responsible for any damages incurred by towing, as an independent company does the towing. Please contact Eastern Towing at 669.8573 for any questions about your vehicle.