Wellness Housing is best suited to students who:
- Currently live or wish to live in a substance-free environment
- Are concerned about their personal and social development
- Believe that a wellness lifestyle is a critical component of academic success.
As this is a specialized housing option for SNHU students, there is an application and acceptance process.
The steps of this process are as follows:
1. The student reviews and completes an application via MyHousing. Please head to https://my.snhu.edu:8443/CommunityLife/ResidenceLife/Pages/default.aspx , select “My Housing Director” and then “Apply On-line” and the Wellness application that applies to you.
2. A staff member from the Wellness Center or the Office of Residence Life will contact the student to participate in a 15-20 minute interview either by phone or in person. Generally, incoming students will be interviewed by phone.
3. Staff will make decisions about acceptance and notify applicants by letter.
Students are selected based on how well they appear to be suited to the area, their commitment to substance-free living, and their personal expectations. Applications are considered on a first come, first served basis.