In order to prepare for your admission discussion and to expedite your application:
First, submit the SNHU online undergraduate application (There is no application fee for undergraduate applicants).
Then, complete a Transcript Request Release Form to allow us to retrieve your US transcripts directly from your previous institutions. Transcripts are required from all previously attended institutions. (You must request international transcripts directly from the institution.)
- Sign electronically: Paperless Transcript Request Release (DocuSign)
- Or download, print, sign, and send: Transcript Request Release (PDF)
Finally, submit an Attestation Form certifying that you have a high school diploma or GED.
- Sign electronically: Paperless Attestation (DocuSign)
- Or download, print, sign, and send: Attestation (PDF)
You can also explore your financial aid options. Check with your employer about tuition reimbursement, or find out about grants, loans, and scholarships through SNHU’s financial aid office.
Other Admission Materials:
- Resume (Graduate Students)
- Transcripts for all Colleges attended
- Education, MFA, and Doctoral programs have additional requirements
Fees payable on-line via credit or via check to the above address:
- $40 graduate application fee (waived for SNHU readmits and members of the Military)
- There is no application fee for online undergraduate programs