Go for your degree at SNHU - in Maine
SNHU has been educating civilian and military students in Maine for over 40 years and is proud to offer a wide variety of academic options.
Experience the best of online and classroom-based learning. Most SNHU Online programs include courses that can be taken at our centers as well as online. Contact an admission representative to learn more.
SNHU's Brunswick location is conveniently located at 10 Tibbetts Dr. at Cook’s Corner. The 15,000-square-foot, high-tech facility offers many amenities including six classrooms, a training room, auditorium, computer lab, student lounge, resource center, quiet study room and two conference rooms.
A wide variety of degree programs and concentrations are offered at the Brunswick campus, many in a traditional face-to-face format. This allows students at the Brunswick location to take advantage of a wide array of educational opportunities.
SNHU's Brunswick Center has been serving civilians and military members for over 40 years, offering more than 200 affordable, flexible undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs in traditional face-to face classroom and blended formats to meet diverse learning styles and preferences. Find your program in Brunswick, at another regional center or through SNHU Online.
The center offers one-on-one support from faculty and student success advocates, onsite academic advising, a computer lab, resource room, quiet study room, two conference rooms, an auditorium and personalized service and attention in a close-knit educational community.
Graduates of the Brunswick Center who choose to stay/work in Maine are eligible for a State tax credit that enables them to offset college loan payments for ten years. In addition, our conference rooms are available for public use at a modest rental fee.
The Brunswick Center is located at 10 Tibbetts Drive at Cook's Corner.
View Larger Map
Onsite Degree Offerings
- Accounting (AS)
- Business Administration (AS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration / Human Resource Management (BS)
- Business Administration / Organizational Leadership (BS)
- Business Administration / Small Business Management (BS)
- Business Studies / Accounting (BS)
- Business Studies / Business Administration (BS)
- Business Studies / Human Resource Management (BS)
- Business Studies / Organizational Leadership (BS)
- Business Studies / Small Business Management (BS)
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate
- Leadership of Non-Profit Organizations Graduate Certificate
- Liberal Arts (AA)
- Marketing Graduate Certificate
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA w / Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Program in Community Mental Health (PCMH)
- Technical Management (BS)