The School of Business at SNHU offers a wide range of graduate programs, and we welcome students with professional experience as well as graduating college students. Application decisions are made on a rolling basis, which means you can apply at any time.
2. Choose a location as your center of record. Graduate courses are offered at different locations and through SNHU Online. You’ll need to pick one as your primary location, though you’re free to take courses elsewhere, too.
3. Submit the appropriate application.
4. Submit the following documents to your center of record:
- Official transcripts (PDF 28 kb) from all postsecondary institutions you have attended.
- A resume
5. Explore your financial options. Check with your employer about tuition reimbursement, or explore grants and loans through SNHU’s financial aid office.