The School of Education offers a number of graduate programs, and we welcome students with professional experience as well as graduating college students. Application decisions are made on a rolling basis, which means you can apply at any time.
Here’s how to apply:
1. Check our requirements and select a program.
2. Choose a location as your center of record. Graduate courses are offered on campus, at several of our locations and through SNHU Online. You’ll need to pick one as your primary location, though you’re free to take courses elsewhere too.
4. Submit the following documents to your center of record:
- official transcripts (PDF 28 kb)
- copy of current teaching certification (if applicable)
- Current Resume
5. After acceptance to the School of Education, you will be contacted concerning program specific additional requirements. After the completion of some course work, students seeking state of NH certification will be asked to apply to the Teacher Certification Program and submit additional materials including passing Praxis I scores.
6. Explore your financial options. Check with your employer about tuition reimbursement, or explore grants and loans through SNHU’s financial aid office.