Ready to go places? Here’s how to get started.
1. Submit the International Admission Form
2. Submit the following documents to the Office of International Admission:
- Originals or attested copies of your academic records, including degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Please include a record of the courses you took and the grades or marks you received.
- Evidence of English proficiency, typically by means of a TOEFL score, if English is not your primary language. Students without TOEFL or IELTS scores may be admitted conditional upon being tested on arrival.
- Documentation demonstrating your ability to pay the financial obligations of studying in the United States, such as a bank letter indicating the actual financial condition of your sponsor.
- Office of International Admission
Southern New Hampshire University
2500 N. River Rd.
Manchester, N.H. 03106 USA