Apply: International Students

Image of international student and advisor

Ready to go places? Here’s how to get started.

1. Submit the International Admission Form

2. Submit the following documents to the Office of International Admission:

  • Originals or attested copies of your academic records, including degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Please include a record of the courses you took and the grades or marks you received.
  • Evidence of English proficiency, typically by means of a TOEFL score, if English is not your primary language. Students without TOEFL or IELTS scores may be admitted conditional upon being tested on arrival.
  • Documentation demonstrating your ability to pay the financial obligations of studying in the United States, such as a bank letter indicating the actual financial condition of your sponsor.

Send to:

  • Office of International Admission
    Southern New Hampshire University
    2500 N. River Rd.
    Manchester, N.H. 03106 USA