East Side Residence Halls are brand new buildings that sit on top of a hill with a great view of the Merrimack River and the surrounding woods. These buildings are apart of the Residential Learning Communities and have a “pod” living style, meaning that there are 2 singles, 2 doubles as well as a bathroom area per unit. Amenities include large lounges, two meeting rooms (one per building), two laundry rooms (one per building) and on-site mailboxes.
Windsor & Hampton Halls:
- The buildings have a total of 12 RA’s (six located in Windsor, and six in Hampton)
- There are a total of 87 rooms per building (43 doubles and 44 singles)
- Single room dimension: 10’ 6” x 10’ 10”
- Double room dimension: 12’ 2” x 15” 9”
- There are a total of 22 pods per building. Each pod consists of two doubles and two singles, housing six students.
- Each pod has its own private bath consisting of two showers and one toilet.
- Every four pods share a common lounge.
- There is one large common room per building, used for functions and programs.
- The students have swipe card access to the entrance to the building and their pod, and key access for their individual bedrooms.
- There is a set of mailboxes located in each lobby of the buildings for student use.
- There is also a laundry room facility per building.
- There is a game room, as well as a study facility located on the first floor of each building.
- The students have access to, and can regulate, the central AC installed in the buildings.
- The Residence Director’s office, and one of the RA offices is located in Windsor.
- The Public Safety office, and one of the RA offices is located in Hampton.
- The halls this year will be housing predominately sophomores, with a small mix of freshmen, juniors and seniors.
- The buildings are “dry”, meaning the students are not allowed to have alcohol in the building, regardless of their age.
|Dormitory - single||
|Windsor/Hampton/Washington/ New Castle Hall