Welcome to the Sport Management Department at Southern New Hampshire University.
Whether your goal is working in the front office, running a local recreational program, or developing new sports equipment, at SNHU you will get an educational experience grounded in relevant theory and practice that enables you to be a successful leader in the global sport industry.
"The sport management program is a business-based curriculum which employers love because our students have all the necessary skills required to succeed in the business of sport" says Dr. Kimberly Bogle-Jubinville, associate professor of sport management.
You will learn to:
- turn theory into practice
- develop the ability to express yourself professionally
- gain a global perspective that includes an understanding of the interrelationships between institutions, culture, and humanity and their impact on sport businesses
- recognize how sport business may impact societies
- understand the role of social responsibility in your profession
- develop a strategic perspective to recognize the internal and external forces that affect sport business.
You will learn from faculty who have significant experience working in the sport industry. You will gain practical experience in the industry through our internship program and have the opportunity to network and build relationships with alumni and professionals in the field. You may also choose to take advantage of our experiential learning opportunities. You can also get involved in the Sport Management Club to expand your networking and leadership opportunities.