Southern New Hampshire University
One Earth One Bottle Pledge
- As one of the necessities to life, water should be free and not commoditized for individual profit.
- By reducing my consumption of plastic water bottle containers, I am actively supporting a more environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
- Up to 40 percent of bottled water in the U.S. and Canada is sourced from municipal tap water.
- Worldwide there is a need for investments in public water systems to ensure equal access to water, a key ingredient for prosperity and health for all people.
- Choose tap water over bottled water whenever possible.