A sample of the following:
- Vegetarian Nori Rolls
- Tempura Vegetables
- Chicken Won Tons
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Sushi Rolls
- Shrimp & Sweet Potato Fritters
- Steamed Bums (Pork Filled)
Please Select One:
- Thai Duck Curry
On a Bed of Coconut Rice with Peas and Orange Ginger Glazed Carrots
- ''Savie No Niso'' Salmon
Marinated with Miso and Baby Bokchoy served with Steamed Rice and Grilled Tofu in Tamarind Sauce
- Hoisin Ribs
Served with Grilled Corn, Steamed Rice, and Miang Kham
- Beef Satay
Served with Sesame Peanut Noodles, Pickled Cucumbers & Carrots
- Prawns in Dragon Well Tea
Served with Spicy Sichuan Noodles and Fresh Steamed Broccoli
Please select one:
- Thai Chicken Soup with Coconut Lemongrass
- Vietnamese Buddhist Soup
Green Papaya Salad
A Selection from our Classical Bakeshop
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.