A sample of the following:
Indian Filled Pastries
Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Spinach Falafel
- Melon with Spicy Feta Sauce
- Babba Ghannouj
- Egyptian Spiced Carrot Spread
Please Select One:
Greek Lamb & Eggplant Casserole served with Green Beans with Tomato & Lamb & Tzatziki
- Beef Kafta
Ground Beef & Pistachio Kabob Served with Jeweled Rice Pilaf
- Shrimp & Tomato Curry with Coconut
Flavorful Curry Simmered in Coconut Milk served over Basmati Rice with Corn-Yogurt Raita
- Chicken Shawarma
Grilled Chicken with Lemon & Garlic served with Sweet Potato-Swiss Chard Borak & Orange-Olive Salad
- Tandoori Murghil
Tandoori Style Chicken served with Jeweled Basmati Rice, Banana-Coconut Raita & Tomato Achar
- Butternut Squash Kibbeh
Served with Cranberry Beans with Tomato & Cinnamon and sautéed Greens with Crispy Onions
Please select one:
Indian Yellow Pea with Tomato Greek
Lemon Chicken Soup
Pomegranate & Meatball Soup
Lebanese Bread Salad
A Selection from our Classical Bakeshop
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.