A sample of the following:
- Cabbage & Potato Pierogi
- Picked Eggs & Onions
- Mushroom Strudel
- Homemade Bratwurst and Venison Sausage with Beer Sauce & Fried Shallots
- Tomato & Eggplant Caviar
Please Select One:
- Apple Smoked Pork Chop & German Pork Croquette
Served with Potato Salad and Beet Filled Apple
- Herbed Red Snapper with Walnut-Pomegranate Sauce
Served with Paprika Green Beans & Latkes
Served with Potato Dumplings & Braised Red Cabbage
- Chicken Kiev
Served with Garlic Mashed Potato and Wild Mushrooms in Sour Cream & Maple Butternut Squash
Served with Herbed Spaetzel & Warm Cabbage Slaw
- Mushroom Tokana
Served with Spaetzel & Beet Bread Pudding
Please select one:
- Transylvanian Goulash
Chicken Broth with Wheat-Berries & Herbs
- Russian Borscht
Georgian Bean & Red Pepper Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette over Greens
A Selection from our Classical Bakeshop
About our kitchen
Our students rotate through each station in the kitchen, which includes:
Potager – Saucier – Poissonier – Chef Tournant – Garde Manger – Grillardin Entremetier – Legumier
Because this is a teaching facility, we recommend that you order a variety of foods to allow our students to maximize their learning experience. We apologize in advance if we are temporarily out of a menu item.
Thank you and bon appetite!
- Some items may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or under-cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Even though, we go to great strides to identify possible allergens in the food we serve
....be advised, we do not guarantee that the food being served is free of any food allergen.