SNHU in the High School can help your child get a jump start on college – starting as early as sophomore year – for just a fraction of the cost of full-time tuition. SNHU in the High School is available in many area schools.
- Reduced costs: SNHU in the High School courses require only a $100 fee, a savings of more than 90 percent off regular full-time SNHU tuition.
- Students experience the academic requirements of a university-level course, and are better prepared for college by gaining exposure to college expectations and workload.
- High school students applying to college having already earned university credits demonstrates to admission offices that they are capable of meeting the academic demands of university-level course work.
- Credits are generally transferable to other colleges and universities (policies vary by school).
- Credits and grades are earned and recorded on an official SNHU transcript at the conclusion of the course(s).
- Transcripts may be obtained by following the process located under the ‘transcript request’ tab.
Parents must give permission for students under 18 to enroll in the course by signing the completed student application and a $100 check made payable to SNHU, depending on your high school's policy. If paying by credit card, complete the information on the application.