It is important to take the time to find a graduate school that fits your career needs. The CDC is here to help you explore graduate schools and prepare for the application process. Internet resources can be found below. We also offer print publications and graduate resources in our office, Chocorua.
- Request application materials ahead of time, which means start researching schools that are of interest to you now.
- Research various graduate schools based on your career aspirations and degree preference.
- Check to see if there are any entrance exams required for the graduate schools on your list.
- Create a calendar of deadlines, which will allow you to set aside a good amount of time to complete all aspects of each application.
- Make sure you have completed all aspects of the application process. Different schools request specific materials, such as transcripts, fees, letters of recommendation or personal statements.
- Keep a copy of everything you send out.
- Double check everything before sending it out and follow-up with the graduate school to confirm all your materials were received.
If you need guidance to graduate school admissions or assistance in preparing your graduate school admissions statement (i.e. essay or letter of intent), make an appointment with us by calling 603.645.9630 or coming to our office in Exeter 59.