From a charming bed and breakfast to no-frills motels, there’s something for everyone. Here are some establishments in the Manchester area.
Hungry? You won’t have to go far. The award-winning student-run restaurant, The Quill, is right here on campus. Downtown Manchester offers wide variety of options, check Intown Manchester’s restaurant listings for the scoop.
On Campus Dining Options
Enjoy a delectable pastry, a tasty sandwich, steaming Starbucks coffee, savory soup and more at Caffe e Dolce, our student-managed bakery in the Hospitality Center Lobby.
Create (or sample) tastes from around the world in the university's award-winning, student-run Hospitality Center Restaurant - The Quill. Regional American, international, and classical cuisine. Reservations may be made 14 calendar days in advance by calling 603.629.4608.
The Last Chapter Pub is a great place for students to hang out in between classes and relax. During the evenings the pub offers entertainment such as live music, karaoke events, dances, comedians, and much more. Come in to experience the fun and activities for yourself!
For information on meal plans, dining dollars, penmen cash, penmen change, catering, and food offered in the dining center.
Manchester is one of the largest and most dynamic cities in northern New England. With a population of just over 100,000, Manchester combines small-town charm with a lively cultural scene.
- Enjoy live music? We’re home to two orchestras, an opera company, and dozens of nightclubs.
- Enjoy shopping? Stores here range from upscale boutiques to funky thrift stores - and there’s no sales tax.
- Enjoy eating out? Downtown Manchester boasts more than 70 restaurants.
- Enjoy cheering on local sports teams? We’re home to the Manchester Monarchs hockey team and the Fisher Cats baseball team.
- Enjoy the great outdoors? Go fishing, go for a hike, or go skiing. Manchester has it all.
Some fun activities in the area to check out while you’re here: