Think you have to put off going to college? Think again. Save on tuition and earn an associate degree with Southern New Hampshire University's Advantage Program, offered exclusively at our Salem location.
Students earn an associate degree in liberal arts in two years, and then can decide to continue working toward a bachelor’s degree, either at the main campus, at one of our centers and/or online.
Upon successful completion of the SNHU Advantage program, students receive automatic acceptance into the Manchester campus undergraduate day program or SNHU’s College of Online and Continuing Education.
All credits transfer into the Manchester undergraduate day program (with the exception of the culinary program) and merit-based scholarships, ranging from $2,000 to $15,000, are available.
The Boston Globe calls SNHU Advantage
SNHU Advantage is for students who wish to save on tuition or who do not wish to attend a traditional, full-time undergraduate day program. You can save money, keep your job and live at home while earning a degree.
SNHU Advantage Program Features
- A savings of nearly 62 percent off full-time undergraduate day school tuition
- Small class sizes (16 to 21 students) in a supportive community
- Morning classes held from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 11-week terms
- Regular access to advisors and faculty members
- Tutoring options include: face-to-face tutoring for math and writing, our learning center in Manchester and online tutoring available 24/7 through Smarthinking
- Opportunities to join clubs and organizations on SNHU’s main campus in Manchester
Courses are part of the BA/BS Core curriculum. Included in the first year are a variety of courses, such as English Composition, Intro to Sociology, Finite Math, Public Speaking, American Politics, American History, Human Relations, Personal Financial Management, and elective courses across disciplines.
SNHU Advantage accepts a limited number of students, so we encourage you to apply early.