The first step is to decide whether online learning is right for you. It’s likely to be a good choice if:
- You’re ready for a career change—but you need a degree to achieve it.
- You want to get ahead—but between your job, your kids and your household tasks, you can’t get to class.
- You want the top-quality education you’d find in SNHU’s on-campus program—but with the flexibility of an online program.
- You know how to keep your eye on your goals and stay motivated.
- You’re ready to join a dynamic learning community of peers from across the world.
- You’ve got Internet access and the necessary equipment.