Advance Your Career with an MBA in
Gain the strong technology skills and solid foundation in business management you need to compete in your field with the MBA in IT Management at Southern New Hampshire University. After completing your IT Management MBA, you will have the skills to:
- Use network and e-commerce technologies to meet an organization’s business goals.
- Successfully manage the evolving IT needs of progressive organizations.
- Integrate the latest information systems technologies.
- Design and manage the operational steps of specific IT projects.
- Utilize telecommunications and data communications in a global environment.
- Use digital commerce and e-business tools, from Internet tools and architecture to e-business models and security.
- Employ e-commerce for competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The SNHU MBA in IT Management gives you the background you need to make critical business and technical decisions in a competitive environment.
Advantages of an online MBA in Information Technology Management at SNHU
- One of the most affordable online MBA in Information Technology Management programs offered by a respected, private, nonprofit university
- ''Best of Business'' Awards: Best MBA Degree, Best Online Degree Programs
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission
- 100 percent online or hybrid courses – choose how you want to learn
- Curriculum developed and taught by a mix of academic and practicing experts
- Interact directly with faculty and fellow students through online discussions, group projects, case studies and more
- Graduate in as few as 15 months, with two courses per 10-week term
- In-class or online course work leads to the same SNHU diploma
Learn Online, On Campus or Both!
The online MBA in Information Technology Management is designed for busy business professionals. Attend classes on campus, online or both, whatever is most convenient. Experienced instructors undergo extensive training before teaching online courses, which deliver the same quality of education as on-campus courses. Distance learning’s distinct advantage is the continuous virtual interaction with your peers and your ability to attend class and complete course work 24/7.
Affordable and Accredited - MBA in Information Technology Management
Southern New Hampshire University is at the leading edge of online education, with high quality online degree programs that have won regional and national awards. We are a fully accredited and respected institution with more than 80 years of experience graduating highly successful leaders and professionals. Earn a MBA in Information Technology Management from a university you can be proud of, for less than you might expect.
Information Technology Career Resources
Learn more about what's going on in the field and access helpful IT-based career resources, expected earnings, and recommended education and training at:
SNHU Career Development Center - Information Technology Outlook
Learn about potential careers for students majoring in Information Technology.
U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook on Computer and Information Systems Managers, 2010-2011
Access the latest information on recommended education and training, job prospects, and expected earnings of computer, information systems, and IT managers.
Professional Organizations and Associations
Association of Information Technology Professionals
AITP is the leading worldwide society of information technology business professionals and the community of knowledge for the current and next generation of leaders. Its mission is to serve members by delivering relevant technology and leadership education, research and information on current business and technology issues, and forums for networking and collaboration.
Global Information Technology Management Association
The Global Information Technology Management Association's mission is to promote the careful examination and dissemination of IT management issues in all parts of the world. While academic issues are certainly important, the association places an equal emphasis on practitioner and industry issues of information technology.
Association for Information Systems
The AIS Mission is to advance knowledge in the use of information technology to improve organizational performance and individual quality of work life.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's premier organization of computing professionals, with rich offerings in publications, standards, certifications, conferences, and more.
New Hampshire High Technology Council
The New Hampshire High Technology Council's purpose is to bring together representatives from the private and public sectors to establish and maintain financial, technical, management, legislative and educational support programs that encourage innovative research and technology-based industrial development in New Hampshire.
SNHU is a fully accredited university. Access our list of accreditations. More...