Why an Internet Marketing Master's Degree
An MBA that places a special focus on reaching online audiences, this internet marketing master's degree ties the best-of-the-best web marketing techniques and strategies back to the real-life business challenges you face daily. Our faculty is engaged in solving those same problems with online engagement and will pass on their skills in SEO and SEM, UX design and marketing. You will be able to apply the knowledge about the internet landscape directly to the goals your organization is trying to achieve.
In addition to essential core MBA skills, the internet marketing master's degree course work explores:
- Online marketing strategies and how they interact with traditional marketing channels.
- Application and integration of online marketing into various business models.
- Analysis of opportunities online as they relate to business goals.
- Web data analysis in context of building internet marketing campaigns.
- Connecting social media to other online channels.
- Targeting content based on consumer behavior.
- The role of the website and SEM.
- Major online marketing channels including mobile, display and email.
Internet Marketing Major Courses
MBA Core (10 courses)
ACC 500 Managerial Accounting
IT 500 Information Technology
MKT 500 Marketing Strategies
ECO 500 Managerial Economics
FIN 500 Financial Management
INT 610 Multinational Corporate Environment
MBA 700 Strategic Management
OL 690 Responsible Corporate Leadership
QSO 510 Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
QSO 600 Production and Operation Management
Specialized MBA Foundation Courses
Some students may be required to take foundation courses as pre-requisite work for some of the more advanced MBA material. Students with business related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
SNHU is a fully accredited university. Access our list of accreditations. More...