MBA in Quantitative Analysis classes focused on data-driven decision making
MBA in Quantitative Analysis classes are taught by faculty with advanced academic qualifications and many years of practical experience with using data to drive business decisions. Faculty members take a practical approach to the subject – combining best business practices with deep scientific analysis techniques to determine the best course of action. Our professors integrate technology into their teaching and adjust the curriculum to reflect the latest topics, technology and tactics in Quantitative Analysis.
The MBA in Quantitative Analysis curriculum prepares you to:
- Analyze and resolve complex business problems in a dynamic marketplace.
- Excel in oral and written business communication.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader in collaborative efforts.
- Make ethical, economically responsible decisions in the context of the stakeholders involved.
- Understand the implications present in the new economy and adjust to the way technology can be used to influence management decisions.
Quantitative Analysis MBA Courses
MBA Core (10 courses)
ACC 500 Managerial Accounting
IT 500 Information Technology
MKT 500 Marketing Strategies
ECO 500 Managerial Economics
FIN 500 Financial Management
INT 610 Multinational Corporate Environment
MBA 700 Strategic Management
OL 690 Responsible Corporate Leadership
QSO 510 Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
QSO 600 Production and Operation Management
Specialized MBA Foundation Courses
Some students may be required to take foundation courses as pre-requisite work for some of the more advanced MBA material. Students with business related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
SNHU is a fully accredited university. Access our list of accreditations. More...