Online Nursing Programs: RN to BSN and Advanced Pathway RN to MSN Option
SNHU has partnered with the Community College System of New Hampshire to provide RNs with a convenient option for continuing their educations through the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels.
The consortium between Southern New Hampshire University and Great Bay, Manchester, Nashua, River Valley, Lakes Region and White Mountains community colleges and the New Hampshire Technical Institute features:
- Discounted tuition for RN to BSN courses.
- Joint admission, advising and faculty.
- Coordinated financial aid and scholarships.
- Six-credit, 10-week BSN courses.
- Three-credit, 10-week MSN courses.
- Courses developed by CCSNH and SNHU nursing faculty and deans, based on the Institute of Medicine's (IOM) ''Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health Report'' competencies.
Nursing Partnership - How it Works
The program begins with completion of an associate degree in nursing at any of the state of New Hampshire's seven community colleges and advances through bachelor's and master’s degrees in nursing through SNHU Online.
The seamless transition of the Advanced Pathway RN to MSN option enables nursing students at community colleges to plan ahead and continue pursuing their educations while launching their nursing careers.
Nursing Partnership Benefits: Save Time and Money
- Reduce time to completion by two classes and 22 weeks with the Advanced Pathway RN to MSN option
- Special tuition rates for community college students and recent CCSNH graduates for courses at through SNHU Online.
- A master’s degree in nursing that can be completed in 15 months with the Advanced Pathway RN to MSN option (requires a minimum two courses per term).
- Hybrid (mixed classroom and online) courses available at community college campuses for the RN to BSN program.
In addition, New Hampshire community college students who graduate after May 1, 2012, will be offered discounted tuition for BS in Nursing courses that amounts to half the difference of the per-credit-hour tuition rates of SNHU Online and the community colleges.
Community college nursing students interested in the RN to BSN or Advanced Pathway RN to MSN option should contact their current advisors to learn more. Alumni of the CCSNH graduating on or after May 2012 should contact email@example.com for more information.
CCNE Accredited Nursing Program
The Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Nursing programs at Southern New Hampshire University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).