IT Employment Opportunities Multiplying
Your Computer Information Technology degree can lead to a variety of careers in a rapidly expanding industry.
IT employment opportunities are expected to continue growing through 2020. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts growth for a number of occupations, many of which are estimated to grow much faster than average:
- Computer programmers (12 percent)
- Database administrators (31 percent)
- Information security analysts (22 percent)
- Network and systems administrators (28 percent)
- Network architects (22 percent)
- Software developers (30 percent)
- Web developers (22 percent)
Visit our Career Development Center online to learn more about career opportunities in Computer Information Technology.